ORIENTAL WORLD â€“ TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery.
- If the nature of our business means that we may have to change the price between accepting your order and delivery, we will automatically give you the option to cancel your order.
- Your payment card will not be charged until the goods are ready for despatch and once your card company have authorised the payment despatch will take place the same day.
- Purchases outside of the United Kingdom could be subject to import duty for your Country. These fees remain the responsibility of the customer. We advise you to seek guidance from your respective Customs authorities prior to purchase.
- Goods can be returned for a refund within seven working days of receipt if they are not required, for whatever reason. The 7 days start when the goods are received. However, no refunds or exchanges are available on pierced earrings or body jewellery for hygienic reasons, or for products ordered to a specific size or any customized or made to order product. In these circumstances you will be unable to return the product unless it is faulty.
- Before returning the goods, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of the goods by e-mail so that we can first issue a returns number and advise you accordingly. No returns can be made without the return number.
- The goods and any free gifts associated with an item must be returned in perfect condition (including packaging and presentation boxes). The goods must be unused, unopened and in the same condition as they were originally despatched from us and be returned to the address given below.
- The goods are the responsibility of the customer until such time as they are received by us and, if returned by carrier, they must be packed in such a way as to ensure that they are not damaged in transit.
- The customer is required to pay for the return parcel, which is non-refundable, except in the case of goods faulty on delivery or goods incorrectly delivered.
- When refunding the customer, postage costs on the original order are not refunded.
- Goods should be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery. The goods must be returned within 14 days so that we can process your claim.
- All goods must be returned to us in their original condition, including any packaging or tagging in the merchandise, which is to be intact and garments and jewellery are to be unworn and undamaged.
- These conditions, however, do not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Usually we respond to a request for an exchange or refund within 24-hours from receipt of the returned parcel.
- Provided the returned merchandise is in compliance with our Terms & Conditions we will refund to your designated card the original amount paid excluding postage costs.
We guarantee our best service at all times. We will endeavour to do everything in our power to preserve the high reputation we have established and encourage your comments to help maintain these standards.
If returned goods are refused by us because the above criteria are not met, we will return them to the customer and also charge the customer’s credit card for the value of the carriage.
Your Statutory Rights
None of our terms or conditions affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
|Sales on this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
|If you have any queries or complaints please contact us;
By post: Â
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 0161 236 2333 (Lines are open between 11 am and 7 pm Monday to Friday. Calls will be charged at standard rates)
T La Art & Craft Gallery Ltd,
16 Nicholas Street,